Walker Counseling Services, LLC
"Walk Into Wellness"
• Licensed Mental Health Therapist
• Competitive Pay
• Contract (1099)
• Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
• Licensed to practice in the state of Arkansas
• Willing to provide telehealth and in-person sessions
• Must carry professional liability insurance
• Must adhere to state/federal background check
• Must successfully past a drug screen
• Must be willing to comply with guidelines set forth by Walker Counseling Services, LLC in accordance with health authorities, local, state, and government guidelines to maintain safety during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Full Job Description:
Walker Counseling Services, LLC provides mental health services, specifically counseling for individuals, couples, and families. Our clients include children, adolescents, and adults presenting with a diversity of mental health concerns. We are a preferred provider and referral source in the community and take pride in our excellent staff and opportunity to serve the surrounding communities.
Our company is looking for a dynamic self-starter to serve in the Licensed Mental Health Therapist position to be responsible for providing direct clinical care services. The ideal candidate will be dependable, a self-starter, able to work autonomously, have a pleasing personality, strong communication skills, adhere to HIPPA/Confidentiality standards, and operate with the highest level of professionalism. Walker Counseling Services, LLC is interested in candidates seeking full-time employment.
• Provide direct services such as: in-depth diagnostic assessments, provide individual/group/family/couples therapy; crisis intervention, and treatment/discharge planning.
• Participate in treatment team meetings.
• Assist with quality assurance
• Maintain confidentiality and privacy standards of clients and documentation in accordance with Walker Counseling Services, LLC agency policies, and applicable regulations and laws, including HIPAA and your perspective ethical standards ACA code of ethics or NASW code of ethics.
• Work with community and collaborative partners to determine the needs of families and provide culturally competent services and referrals
• Participate in needs assessment surveys as appropriate
• Welcome and support volunteers in the organization and assist them in accomplishing their services whenever applicable.
• Data collection and contract compliance of records as required.
• Other assigned duties as needed.
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through Indeed, Email or Fax cover letter, resume, and contact information for 3 references to Atten: Jennifer Walker with the subject line Licensed Mental Health Therapist position.
Indeed: Indeed Jobs Walker Counseling Services
Email: [email protected]